2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 453.79
Chronic venous embolism and thrombosis of other specified veins
- Short description: Ch emblsm veins NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 453.79 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 453.79 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 453.79.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 453.79: 2013 2014.
- Chronic deep venous thrombosis of pelvic vein
- DVT pelvic vein, chronic
- Thrombosis of pelvic vein, chronic
- Thrombosis of vein of lower limb
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM I82.891 Chronic embolism and thrombosis of other specified veins