2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 943.43
Deep necrosis of underlying tissues [deep third degree] without mention of loss of a body part, of upper arm
- Short description: Deep 3 deg brn upper arm.
- ICD-9-CM 943.43 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 943.43 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 943.43.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 943.43: 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T22.339A Burn of third degree of unspecified upper arm, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T22.739A Corrosion of third degree of unspecified upper arm, initial encounter
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 943.43
- Burn (acid) (cathode ray) (caustic) (chemical) (electric heating appliance) (electricity) (fire) (flame) (hot liquid or object) (irradiation) (lime) (radiation) (steam) (thermal) (x-ray) 949.0