2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 943.20
Blisters,epidermal loss [second degree] of upper limb, unspecified site
- Short description: 2nd deg burn arm NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 943.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 943.20 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 943.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 943.20: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T22.20XA Burn of second degree of shoulder and upper limb, except wrist and hand, unspecified site, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T22.60XA Corrosion of second degree of shoulder and upper limb, except wrist and hand, unspecified site, initial encounter