2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 943.03
Burn of unspecified degree of upper arm
- Short description: Burn NOS upper arm.
- ICD-9-CM 943.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 943.03 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 943.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 943.03: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T22.039A Burn of unspecified degree of unspecified upper arm, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T22.439A Corrosion of unspecified degree of unspecified upper arm, initial encounter
- Burn of left upper arm
- Burn of right upper arm
- Chemical burn of left upper arm
- Chemical burn of right upper arm