2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 941.59
Deep necrosis of underlying tissues [deep third degree] with loss of a body part, of multiple sites [except with eye] of face, head, and neck
- Short description: 3rd brn w loss-head mult.
- ICD-9-CM 941.59 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 941.59 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 941.59.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 941.59: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T20.39XA Burn of third degree of multiple sites of head, face, and neck, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T20.79XA Corrosion of third degree of multiple sites of head, face, and neck, initial encounter