2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 941.00
Burn of unspecified degree of face and head, unspecified site
- Short description: Burn NOS head-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 941.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 941.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 941.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 941.00: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T20.00XA Burn of unspecified degree of head, face, and neck, unspecified site, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T20.40XA Corrosion of unspecified degree of head, face, and neck, unspecified site, initial encounter
- Burn of face
- Burn of head
- Chemical burn of face
- Chemical burn of head
- Head burn