2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 941.09
Burn of unspecified degree of multiple sites [except with eye] of face, head, and neck
- Short description: Burn NOS head-mult.
- ICD-9-CM 941.09 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 941.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 941.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 941.09: 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T20.09XA Burn of unspecified degree of multiple sites of head, face, and neck, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T20.49XA Corrosion of unspecified degree of multiple sites of head, face, and neck, initial encounter