2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 941.09
Burn of unspecified degree of multiple sites [except with eye] of face, head, and neck
- Short description: Burn NOS head-mult.
- ICD-9-CM 941.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 941.09 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 941.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 941.09: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T20.09XA Burn of unspecified degree of multiple sites of head, face, and neck, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T20.49XA Corrosion of unspecified degree of multiple sites of head, face, and neck, initial encounter
- Burn injury of face head or neck multiple sites
- Burn of circumoral region
- Burn of multiple sites of face, head, or neck
- Burn of preauricular region of face
- Chemical burn of multiple sites of face, head, or neck
- Corrosion of head and neck
- Multiple burns of head and neck
- Superficial burn of face, head or neck
- Superficial burn of multiple sites of face, head or neck