2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 824.4
Bimalleolar fracture, closed
- Short description: Fx bimalleolar-closed.
- ICD-9-CM 824.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 824.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 824.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 824.4: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S82.843A Displaced bimalleolar fracture of unspecified lower leg, initial encounter for closed fracture
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S82.846A Nondisplaced bimalleolar fracture of unspecified lower leg, initial encounter for closed fracture
- Closed bimalleolar fracture
- Closed bimalleolar fracture of left ankle
- Closed bimalleolar fracture of right ankle
- Closed fracture ankle, bimalleolar
- Closed FX ankle, bimalleolar
- Left bimalleolar (lower leg bones) fracture
- Left bimalleolar Fx
- Right bimalleolar (lower leg bones) fracture
- Right bimalleolar Fx
- Dupuytren's fracture, fibula
- Pott's fracture