2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 824.4
Bimalleolar fracture, closed
- Short description: Fx bimalleolar-closed.
- ICD-9-CM 824.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 824.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Closed bimalleolar fracture
- Closed bimalleolar fracture of left ankle
- Closed bimalleolar fracture of right ankle
- Closed fracture ankle, bimalleolar
- Closed FX ankle, bimalleolar
- Left bimalleolar (lower leg bones) fracture
- Left bimalleolar Fx
- Right bimalleolar (lower leg bones) fracture
- Right bimalleolar Fx
- Dupuytren's fracture, fibula
- Pott's fracture
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S82.843A Displaced bimalleolar fracture of unspecified lower leg, initial encounter for closed fracture
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S82.846A Nondisplaced bimalleolar fracture of unspecified lower leg, initial encounter for closed fracture