2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 825.21
Closed fracture of astragalus
- Short description: Fx astragalus-closed.
- ICD-9-CM 825.21 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 825.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 825.21.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 825.21: 2013 2014.
- Closed fracture foot, talus
- Closed fracture of left talus
- Closed fracture of right talus
- Closed fracture of talus
- Closed FX foot, talus
- Left talus (foot bone) fracture
- Left talus Fx
- Right talus (foot bone) fracture
- Right talus Fx
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S92.109A Unspecified fracture of unspecified talus, initial encounter for closed fracture