2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 825.21
Closed fracture of astragalus
- Short description: Fx astragalus-closed.
- ICD-9-CM 825.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 825.21 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 825.21.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 825.21: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S92.109A Unspecified fracture of unspecified talus, initial encounter for closed fracture
- Closed fracture foot, talus
- Closed fracture of left talus
- Closed fracture of right talus
- Closed fracture of talus
- Closed FX foot, talus
- Left talus (foot bone) fracture
- Left talus Fx
- Right talus (foot bone) fracture
- Right talus Fx