2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 793.6
Nonspecific (abnormal) findings on radiological and other examination of abdominal area, including retroperitoneum
- Short description: Nonsp abn fnd-abdom area.
- ICD-9-CM 793.6 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 793.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 793.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 793.6: 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R93.5 Abnormal findings on diagnostic imaging of other abdominal regions, including retroperitoneum