2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 793.4
Nonspecific (abnormal) findings on radiological and other examination of gastrointestinal tract
- Short description: Nonsp abn find-gi tract.
- ICD-9-CM 793.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 793.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 793.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 793.4: 2013 2014.
- Abnl finding on GI tract imaging
- Abnormal finding on gastrointestinal tract imaging
- Abnormal intestinal absorption
- Barium enema abnormal
- Barium follow through abnormal
- Barium meal abnormal
- Barium swallow abnormal
- Colonoscopy abnormal
- Gastroscopy abnormal
- imaging of gastrointestinal tract abnormal
- X-ray of gastrointestinal tract abnormal
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R93.3 Abnormal findings on diagnostic imaging of other parts of digestive tract