2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 777.8
Other specified perinatal disorders of digestive system
- Short description: Perinat GI sys dis NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 777.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 777.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 777.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 777.8: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P78.81 Congenital cirrhosis (of liver)
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P78.89 Other specified perinatal digestive system disorders
- Cholestasis in newborn
- Neonatal cholestasis
- Neonatal esophageal reflux
- Neonatal gastroesophageal reflux