2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 571.2
Alcoholic cirrhosis of liver
- Short description: Alcohol cirrhosis liver.
- ICD-9-CM 571.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 571.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 571.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 571.2: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K70.30 Alcoholic cirrhosis of liver without ascites
- Alcoholic cirrhosis
- Alcoholic cirrhosis w ascites
- Alcoholic cirrhosis with ascites
- Alcoholic fibrosis and sclerosis of liver
- Alcoholic hepatic fibrosis and sclerosis
- Ascites due to alcoholic cirrhosis
- Florid cirrhosis
- Laennec's cirrhosis (alcoholic)