2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 536.9
Unspecified functional disorder of stomach
- Short description: Stomach function dis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 536.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 536.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 536.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 536.9: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K31.89 Other diseases of stomach and duodenum
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K31.9 Disease of stomach and duodenum, unspecified
- Digestive system disorder
- Disorder of digestive system
- Disorder of function of stomach
- Functional disorder of gastrointestinal tract
- Functional disorder of GI tract
- Functional disorder of stomach
- Functional disorder, stomach
- Stomach dysfunction
- Functional gastrointestinal: