2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 727.00
Synovitis and tenosynovitis, unspecified
- Short description: Synovitis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 727.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 727.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 727.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 727.00: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M65.9 Synovitis and tenosynovitis, unspecified
- Pigmented villonodular synovitis
- Pigmented villonodular tenosynovitis
- Relapsing seronegative symmetric synovitis w pitting edema
- Relapsing seronegative symmetric synovitis with edema
- Remitting seronegative symmetrical synovitis w pitting edema
- Remitting seronegative symmetrical synovitis with pitting edema
- Silastic synovitis
- Silicone synovitis
- Synovitis and tenosynovitis
- Synovitis due to silastic implant
- Synovitis of ankle
- Synovitis of bilat knee joints
- Synovitis of bilateral knee joints
- Synovitis of foot
- Synovitis of left knee joint
- Synovitis of right knee joint
- Synovitis or tenosynovitis
- Transient synovitis of left knee
- Transient synovitis of right knee
- Synovitis NOS
- Tenosynovitis NOS