2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 727.00
Synovitis and tenosynovitis, unspecified
- Short description: Synovitis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 727.00 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 727.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Pigmented villonodular synovitis
- Pigmented villonodular tenosynovitis
- Relapsing seronegative symmetric synovitis w pitting edema
- Relapsing seronegative symmetric synovitis with edema
- Remitting seronegative symmetrical synovitis with pitting edema
- Synovitis and tenosynovitis
- Synovitis of ankle
- Synovitis of foot
- Synovitis or tenosynovitis
- Inflammation of a synovial membrane.
- Synovitis NOS
- Tenosynovitis NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M65.9 Synovitis and tenosynovitis, unspecified