2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 727.05
Other tenosynovitis of hand and wrist
- Short description: Tenosynov hand/wrist NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 727.05 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 727.05 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 727.05.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 727.05: 2013 2014.
- Crepitant synovitis of hand
- Extensor tenosynovitis of finger
- Extensor tenosynovitis of thumb
- Extensor tenosynovitis of wrist
- Flexor tenosynovitis of finger
- Flexor tenosynovitis of thumb
- Flexor tenosynovitis of wrist
- Inflammation of extensor tendon of hand (disorder)
- Intersection syndrome
- Tendinitis AND/OR tenosynovitis of the wrist AND/OR hand
- Tendinitis of extensor tendon of hand
- Tendinitis of finger
- Tendinitis of flexor tendon of hand
- Tendinitis of hand
- Tendinitis of hand extensor tendon
- Tendinitis of hand flexor tendon
- Tendinitis of wrist
- Tendonitis hand, extensor tendon
- Tendonitis hand, flexor tendon
- Tendonitis of finger
- Tendonitis of hand
- Tendonitis of wrist
- Tenosynovitis of fingers
- Tenosynovitis of hand
- Tenosynovitis of left hand
- Tenosynovitis of left wrist
- Tenosynovitis of right hand
- Tenosynovitis of right wrist
- Tenosynovitis of wrist
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M65.849 Other synovitis and tenosynovitis, unspecified hand