2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 709.1
Vascular disorders of skin
- Short description: Vascular disord of skin.
- ICD-9-CM 709.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 709.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 709.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 709.1: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L95.9 Vasculitis limited to the skin, unspecified
- Livedo vasculitis
- Livedoid vasculitis
- Purpura annularis telangiectodes of Majocchi
- Segmental hyalinizing vasculitis
- Vascular disease of skin
- Vascular disease of the skin
- Angioma serpiginosum
- Purpura (primary) annularis telangiectodes