2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 592.9
Urinary calculus, unspecified
- Short description: Urinary calculus NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 592.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 592.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 592.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 592.9: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N20.9 Urinary calculus, unspecified
- Calcium oxalate urolithiasis
- Calculus = cystine
- Cystine calculus
- Cystine urolithiasis
- Magnesium ammonium phosphate urolithiasis
- Struvite calculus
- Struvite urolithiasis
- Uric acid urolithiasis
- Urinary tract calculus