2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 372.54
- ICD-9-CM 372.54 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 372.54 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 372.54.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 372.54: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H11.129 Conjunctival concretions, unspecified eye
- Bilat conjunctival concretions
- Bilateral conjunctival concretions
- Conjunctival concretion
- Conjunctival concretions, both eyes
- L conjunctival concretions
- Left conjunctival concretions
- Left conjunctival concretions (eye condition)
- R conjunctival concretions
- Right conjunctival concretions