2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 552.03
Femoral hernia with obstruction, bilateral, recurrent
- Short description: Rec bil fem hern w obstr.
- ICD-9-CM 552.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 552.03 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 552.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 552.03: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K41.01 Bilateral femoral hernia, with obstruction, without gangrene, recurrent
- Bilat recurrent femoral hernia w obstruction
- Bilat recurrent incarcerated femoral hernia
- Bilat recurrent incarcerated femoral hernia w obstruction
- Bilat recurrent irreducible femoral hernia
- Bilat recurrent irreducible femoral hernia w obstruction
- Bilateral recurrent irreducible femoral hernia
- Bilateral recurrent irreducible obstructed femoral hernia
- Both sides incarcerated femoral hernias, obstruction
- Both sides irreducible femoral hernias, obstruction
- Both sides recurrent femoral hernias with obstruction
- Both sides recurrent incarcerated femoral hernias
- Both sides recurrent irreducible femoral hernias
- Intestinal gangrene and obstruction due to right femoral hernia
- Intestinal obstruction due to bilateral recurrent femoral hernias
- Recurrent bilateral incarcerated femoral hernias with obstruction
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 552.03
- Hernia, hernial (acquired) (recurrent) 553.9