2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 552.03
Femoral hernia with obstruction, bilateral, recurrent
- Short description: Rec bil fem hern w obstr.
- ICD-9-CM 552.03 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 552.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 552.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 552.03: 2013 2014.
- Bilat recurrent femoral hernia w obstruction
- Bilat recurrent incarcerated femoral hernia
- Bilat recurrent irreducible femoral hernia
- Bilat recurrent irreducible femoral hernia w obstruction
- Bilateral recurrent irreducible femoral hernia
- Bilateral recurrent irreducible obstructed femoral hernia
- Both sides irreducible femoral hernias, obstruction
- Both sides recurrent femoral hernias with obstruction
- Both sides recurrent incarcerated femoral hernias
- Both sides recurrent irreducible femoral hernias
- Intestinal gangrene and obstruction due to right femoral hernia
- Intestinal obstruction due to bilateral recurrent femoral hernias
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K41.01 Bilateral femoral hernia, with obstruction, without gangrene, recurrent
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 552.03
- Hernia, hernial (acquired) (recurrent) 553.9