2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 552.01
Femoral hernia with obstruction, unilateral or unspecified, recurrent
- Short description: Rec unil fem hern w obst.
- ICD-9-CM 552.01 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 552.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 552.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 552.01: 2013 2014 2015.
- Femoral hernia unilateral recurrent with obstruction
- Femoral hernia, unilateral, recurrent, irreducible
- Recurrent femoral hernia w obstruction
- Recurrent incarcerated femoral hernia
- Recurrent irreducible femoral hernia
- Recurrent irreducible femoral hernia w obstruction
- Recurrent irreducible femoral hernia with obstruction
- Recurrent obstructed femoral hernia
- Recurrent obstructed irreducible femoral hernia
- Unilateral recurrent irreducible femoral hernia
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM K41.31 Unilateral femoral hernia, with obstruction, without gangrene, recurrent
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 552.01
- Hernia, hernial (acquired) (recurrent) 553.9