2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 516.31
Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Short description: Idiopath pulmon fibrosis.
- ICD-9-CM 516.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 516.31 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 516.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 516.31: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J84.112 Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Diffuse interstitial pulmonary fibrosis
- Familial idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Interstitial pulmonary fibrosis (ipf), familial
- Pulmonary fibrosis, familial
- Cryptogenic fibrosing alveolitis