2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 714.81
- ICD-9-CM 714.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 714.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 714.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 714.81: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M05.10 Rheumatoid lung disease with rheumatoid arthritis of unspecified site
- Rheumatoid fibrosing alveolitis
- Rheumatoid lung disease
- Rheumatoid lung disease w rheumatoid arthritis
- Rheumatoid lung disease with rheumatoid arthritis
- Rheumatoid pneumoconiosis
- Caplan's syndrome
- Diffuse interstitial rheumatoid disease of lung
- Fibrosing alveolitis, rheumatoid