2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 516.32
Idiopathic non-specific interstitial pneumonitis
- Short description: Idio non-spec inter pneu.
- ICD-9-CM 516.32 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 516.32 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 516.32.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 516.32: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J84.113 Idiopathic non-specific interstitial pneumonitis
- Idiopathic nonspecific interstitial pneumonia
- Idiopathic nonspecific interstitial pneumonitis
- non-specific interstitial pneumonia NOS, or due to known underlying cause (516.8)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 516.32
- Pneumonitis (acute) (primary) (see also Pneumonia) 486
- interstitial (chronic) (see also Fibrosis, lung) 515