2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 516.32
Idiopathic non-specific interstitial pneumonitis
- Short description: Idio non-spec inter pneu.
- ICD-9-CM 516.32 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 516.32 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 516.32.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 516.32: 2013 2014 2015.
- non-specific interstitial pneumonia NOS, or due to known underlying cause (516.8)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM J84.113 Idiopathic non-specific interstitial pneumonitis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 516.32
- Pneumonitis (acute) (primary) (see also Pneumonia) 486
- interstitial (chronic) (see also Fibrosis, lung) 515