2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 484.7
Pneumonia in other systemic mycoses
- Short description: Pneum in oth sys mycoses.
- ICD-9-CM 484.7 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 484.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 484.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 484.7: 2013 2014 2015.
- Cryptococcal pneumonia
- Cryptococcosis pneumonia
- Fungal pneumonia
- Pneumonia due to fungus
- Pneumonia in systemic mycosis
- Pulmonary cryptococcosis
- Code first underlying disease
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM J17 Pneumonia in diseases classified elsewhere