2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 484.7
Pneumonia in other systemic mycoses
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Manifestation Code
- Short description: Pneum in oth sys mycoses.
- ICD-9-CM 484.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 484.7 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 484.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 484.7: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J17 Pneumonia in diseases classified elsewhere
- Cryptococcal pneumonia
- Cryptococcosis pneumonia
- Fungal pneumonia
- Pneumonia due to fungus
- Pneumonia in systemic mycosis
- Pulmonary cryptococcosis
- Code first underlying disease