2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 130.4
Pneumonitis due to toxoplasmosis
- Short description: Toxoplasma pneumonitis.
- ICD-9-CM 130.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 130.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 130.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 130.4: 2013 2014.
- Acquired toxoplasmal pneumonitis
- Acquired toxoplasmosis pneumonitis
- Pneumonitis due to acquired toxoplasmosis
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM B58.3 Pulmonary toxoplasmosis