2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 478.30
Paralysis of vocal cords or larynx, unspecified
- Short description: Vocal cord paralysis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 478.30 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 478.30 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 478.30.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 478.30: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J38.00 Paralysis of vocal cords and larynx, unspecified
- Laryngeal paralysis
- Paralysis of larynx
- Paralysis of recurrent laryngeal nerve
- Recurrent laryngeal nerve paralysis
- Vagus nerve laryngeal paralysis
- Vocal cord palsy
- Vocal cord paralysis
- Paralysis of glottis