2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 478.32
Unilateral paralysis of vocal cords or larynx, complete
- Short description: Vocal paral unilat total.
- ICD-9-CM 478.32 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 478.32 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 478.32.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 478.32: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J38.01 Paralysis of vocal cords and larynx, unilateral
- Complete paralysis of one vocal cord
- Unilat complete vocal cord paralysis
- Unilateral complete paralysis of vocal cords
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 478.32
- Paralysis, paralytic (complete) (incomplete) 344.9