2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 442.2
Aneurysm of iliac artery
- Short description: Iliac artery aneurysm.
- ICD-9-CM 442.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 442.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 442.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 442.2: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I72.3 Aneurysm of iliac artery
- Aneurysm of common iliac artery
- Aneurysm of external iliac artery
- ANEURYSM OF ILIAC ARTERY
- Aneurysm of internal iliac artery
- Aneurysm of left iliac artery
- Aneurysm of right iliac artery
- Aneurysm, common iliac artery
- Aneurysm, external iliac artery
- Aneurysm, iliac artery
- Aneurysm, internal iliac artery
- Common iliac aneurysm
- External iliac aneurysm
- Internal iliac aneurysm
- Left iliac artery aneurysm
- Right iliac artery aneurysm
- Ruptured aneurysm common iliac artery
- Ruptured aneurysm internal iliac artery
- Ruptured aneurysm of common iliac artery
- Ruptured aneurysm of internal iliac artery
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 442.2
- Aneurysm (anastomotic) (artery) (cirsoid) (diffuse) (false) (fusiform) (multiple) (ruptured) (saccular) (varicose) 442.9
- common iliac artery 442.2
- iliac (common) 442.2