2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 442.3
Aneurysm of artery of lower extremity
- Short description: Lower extremity aneurysm.
- ICD-9-CM 442.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 442.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 442.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 442.3: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I72.4 Aneurysm of artery of lower extremity
- Aneurysm of artery of left lower extremity
- Aneurysm of artery of lower limb
- Aneurysm of artery of right lower extremity
- Aneurysm of femoral artery
- Aneurysm of popliteal artery
- Aneurysm, femoral artery
- Aneurysm, popliteal artery
- Femoral false aneurysm
- Left leg artery aneurysm
- Pseudoaneurysm of femoral artery
- Right leg artery aneurysm
- femoral artery
- popliteal artery