2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 442.3
Aneurysm of artery of lower extremity
- Short description: Lower extremity aneurysm.
- ICD-9-CM 442.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 442.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 442.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 442.3: 2013 2014.
- Aneurysm of artery of left lower extremity
- Aneurysm of artery of lower limb
- Aneurysm of artery of right lower extremity
- Aneurysm of femoral artery
- Aneurysm of popliteal artery
- Aneurysm, femoral artery
- Aneurysm, popliteal artery
- Femoral false aneurysm
- Left leg artery aneurysm
- Pseudoaneurysm of femoral artery
- Right leg artery aneurysm
- femoral artery
- popliteal artery
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM I72.4 Aneurysm of artery of lower extremity