2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 442.1
Aneurysm of renal artery
- Short description: Renal artery aneurysm.
- ICD-9-CM 442.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 442.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 442.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 442.1: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I72.2 Aneurysm of renal artery
- Aneurysm of kidney artery
- Aneurysm, renal artery
- Dissecting aneurysm of renal artery
- Left renal artery aneurysm
- Right renal artery aneurysm
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 442.1
- Aneurysm (anastomotic) (artery) (cirsoid) (diffuse) (false) (fusiform) (multiple) (ruptured) (saccular) (varicose) 442.9
- renal 442.1