2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 335.21
Progressive muscular atrophy
- group of disorders marked by progressive degeneration of motor neurons in the spinal cord resulting in weakness and muscular atrophy, usually without evidence of injury to the corticospinal tracts.
- Short description: Prog muscular atrophy.
- ICD-9-CM 335.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 335.21.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 335.21: 2013.
Convert 335.21 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 335.21: