2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 307.0
Adult onset fluency disorder
- disorder in which speech is involuntarily interrupted by hesitations, repetitions, and spasms of the muscles involved in breathing or vocalization.
- Short description: Adult onset flncy disord.
- ICD-9-CM 307.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 307.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 307.0: 2013.
307.0 Alternative Terminology
Convert 307.0 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 307.0: