2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 307.0
Adult onset fluency disorder
- Short description: Adult onset flncy disord.
- ICD-9-CM 307.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 307.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 307.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 307.0: 2013 2014.
- Acquired stammering
- Adult onset stuttering
- Adult onset stuttering and stammering
- Borderline stuttering
- Covert stuttering
- Idiopathic stammering
- Neurogenic stammering
- On examination - stammer/stutter
- Primary stuttering
- Psychogenic stammering
- Secondary stuttering
- Stuttering and stammering, adult onset
- Stuttering, adult onset
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F98.5 Adult onset fluency disorder