2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 307.0
Adult onset fluency disorder
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Adult onset flncy disord.
- ICD-9-CM 307.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 307.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 307.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 307.0: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F98.5 Adult onset fluency disorder
- Acquired stammering
- Adult onset stuttering
- Adult onset stuttering and stammering
- Borderline stuttering
- Covert stuttering
- Idiopathic stammering
- Neurogenic stammering
- On examination - stammer/stutter
- Primary stuttering
- Psychogenic stammering
- Secondary stuttering
- Stuttering and stammering, adult onset
- Stuttering, adult onset