2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 277.09
Cystic fibrosis with other manifestations
- Short description: Cystic fibrosis NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 277.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 277.09 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 277.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 277.09: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E84.8 Cystic fibrosis with other manifestations
- Cystic fibrosis related DM
- Cystic fibrosis related to diabetes
- Cystic fibrosis related to liver dis
- Cystic fibrosis w liver manifestation
- Diabetes mellitus due to cystic fibrosis
- Liver disease due to cystic fibrosis