2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 277.02
Cystic fibrosis with pulmonary manifestations
- Short description: Cystic fibros w pul man.
- ICD-9-CM 277.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 277.02 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 277.02.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 277.02: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E84.0 Cystic fibrosis with pulmonary manifestations
- Cystic fibrosis of the lung
- Cystic fibrosis w pulmonary manifestation
- Cystic fibrosis, pulmonary
- Cystic fibrosis with pulmonary exacerbation
- Use additional code to identify any infectious organism present, such as: