2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 242.81
Thyrotoxicosis of other specified origin with mention of thyrotoxic crisis or storm
- Short description: Thyrotox orig NEC w cris.
- ICD-9-CM 242.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 242.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 242.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 242.81: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E05.41 Thyrotoxicosis factitia with thyrotoxic crisis or storm
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E05.81 Other thyrotoxicosis with thyrotoxic crisis or storm
- Thyrotoxicosis due to overproduction of thyroid stimulating hormone
- Thyrotoxicosis due to pituitary thyroid hormone resistance
- Thyrotoxicosis due to TSHoma
- Thyrotoxicosis factitia w thyrotoxic crisis
- Thyrotoxicosis factitia with thyrotoxic crisis