2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 242.80
Thyrotoxicosis of other specified origin without mention of thyrotoxic crisis or storm
- Short description: Thyrtox orig NEC no cris.
- ICD-9-CM 242.80 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 242.80 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 242.80.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 242.80: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E05.40 Thyrotoxicosis factitia without thyrotoxic crisis or storm
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E05.80 Other thyrotoxicosis without thyrotoxic crisis or storm
- Hyperthyroidism due to struma ovarii
- Hyperthyroidism secondary to amiodarone
- Hyperthyroidism secondary to potassium iodide
- Hyperthyroidism, iatrogenic
- Iatrogenic hyperthyroidism
- Iatrogenic thyrotoxicosis
- Iodine induced hyperthyroidism
- Iodine-induced hyperthyroidism
- Iodine-induced thyrotoxicosis
- Jod Basedow iodine induced hyperthyroidism
- Thyrotoxicosis due to acute thyroiditis
- Thyrotoxicosis due to inappropriate TSH secretion
- Thyrotoxicosis factitia
- Thyrotoxicosis factitia without thyrotoxic crisis
- Thyrotoxicosis on thyroxine therapy