2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 242.9
Thyrotoxicosis without mention of goiter or other cause
- excessive functional activity of the thyroid gland.
- Too much thyroid hormone. Symptoms include weight loss, chest pain, cramps, diarrhea, and nervousness.
- There are 2 ICD-9-CM codes below 242.9 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 242.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 242.9: 2013.
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 242.9: