2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 099.9
Venereal disease, unspecified
- diseases due to or propagated by sexual contact.
- Any contagious disease acquired during sexual contact; e.g. syphilis, gonorrhea, chancroid.
- A disorder acquired through sexual contact. --2004
- Short description: Venereal disease NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 099.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 099.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 099.9: 2013.
Convert 099.9 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 099.9: