2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 099.52
Other venereal diseases due to chlamydia trachomatis, anus and rectum
- Short description: Oth VD chlm trch ans rct.
- ICD-9-CM 099.52 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 099.52 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 099.52.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 099.52: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A56.3 Chlamydial infection of anus and rectum
- Chlamydia infection of anus and rectum
- Chlamydial infection of anus and rectum