2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 099.54
Other venereal diseases due to chlamydia trachomatis, other genitourinary sites
- Short description: Oth VD chlm trch oth gu.
- ICD-9-CM 099.54 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 099.54 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 099.54.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 099.54: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A56.19 Other chlamydial genitourinary infection
- Chlamydia female pelvic inflammatory disease
- Chlamydial epididymitis
- Chlamydial epididymo-orchitis
- Chlamydial pelvic inflammatory disease
- Chlamydial prostatitis