2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 091.7
Secondary syphilis, relapse
- Short description: Second syphilis relapse.
- ICD-9-CM 091.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 091.7 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 091.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 091.7: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A51.49 Other secondary syphilitic conditions
- Secondary syphilis, relapse (treated) (untreated)