2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 091.4
Adenopathy due to secondary syphilis
- Short description: Syphilitic adenopathy.
- ICD-9-CM 091.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 091.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 091.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 091.4: 2013 2014.
- Syphilitic adenopathy (secondary)
- Syphilitic lymphadenitis (secondary)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM A51.49 Other secondary syphilitic conditions