2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 079.0
Adenovirus infection in conditions classified elsewhere and of unspecified site
- Short description: Adenovirus infect NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 079.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 079.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 079.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 079.0: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B97.0 Adenovirus as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere
- Acute bronchiolitis due to adenovirus
- Adenoviral bronchiolitis
- Adenoviral bronchitis
- Adenoviral bronchopneumonia
- Adenoviral gastroenteritis
- Adenoviral keratitis
- Adenoviral laryngotracheobronchitis
- Adenoviral myocarditis
- Adenoviral pneumonia
- Adenoviral respiratory disease
- Adenovirus food poisoning
- Adenovirus infection
- Disease due to Adenovirus
- Healthcare associated adenoviral disease
- Hepatitis with adenovirus
- Human adenovirus present