2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 057.9
Viral exanthem, unspecified
- Short description: Viral exanthemata NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 057.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 057.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 057.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 057.9: 2013 2014 2015.
- Viral exanthem
- Viral exanthem (rash from virus)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM B09 Unspecified viral infection characterized by skin and mucous membrane lesions