2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 079.1
Echo virus infection in conditions classified elsewhere and of unspecified site
- Short description: Echo virus infect NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 079.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 079.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 079.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 079.1: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B97.12 Echovirus as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere
- Acute bronchitis due to echovirus
- Acute echovirus bronchitis
- Chronic echovirus meningoencephalitis
- Echoviral infection
- Echovirus disease
- Echovirus infection of the central nervous system
- Human echoviral infection
- Human echovirus infection